How to create custom fields in a Vidyard Lead Capture Event
- Hover over the Player and click Events.
- Click Add Event.
- Click Lead Capture, then Add Event.
- In the Event Builder fill in the Field and ID then click Add Field.
To find the correct field ID:
- Any field you create in this form must first exist in your MAP or CRM.
- The ID is simply the name of the field in your MAP or CRM, with multiple words separated by a hyphen (field-name). Example: For a field named Date of Birth in your MAP, enter date-of-birth into the ID field for your lead capture form.
Note: For help figuring out the name of a field in your MAP or CRM, consult your platform's documentation.
- Once all fields are made, click Done.
- If you want form submissions to be sent to an email address, toggle Send emails to ON and enter an email.
Here's a quick ViewedIt walkthrough on how to add a custom field in a Vidyard Lead Capture Event: