How do I switch to the front-facing camera on a Microsoft Surface?
Microsoft Surface has two cameras, a front-facing, and a rear-facing camera, but the default is a rear-facing. We are unable to swap the cameras in the Outlook Add-In, so here are the steps to help swap the rear-facing camera in Chrome for the ViewedIt extension.
- Open Chrome.
- Click the 3 dots on the right side next to the address bar.
- Select Settings from the list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and select Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down and select Content Settings under Privacy.
- Find the Camera section and in the drop-down, you can select the Front-facing option.
- Click done.
- Close Chrome and reopen to record a ViewedIt.