Why can we no longer find the option to push Vidyard videos to YouTube?
When the YouTube feature is installed on a group, you have the ability to push videos and playlists across to your YouTube channel. The integration will also give you the ability to receive YouTube view counts into the Vidyard Analytics Centre graph.
When you are on a video settings page, there is no section for YouTube as per the below image.
Although you may have the feature installed, it's likely that the credentials are missing for your channel on this particular group.
- From the left sided menu, click on Group > Integrations.
- An integrations list will appear (see the image below).
- Look for YouTube within this list:
- If you cannot see YouTube within this list, then you will need to install that option from the Feature Store.
- If YouTube has a grey box next to it, then you will need to click on the box and connect to the desired YouTube channel(s). You will need to ensure an admin of the channel is available to do this as it will ask for credentials.
- A correctly installed channel will show a green box in the list (as below).
Note: YouTube channels will not be inherited from the Parent group.