Watermark your Videos
Placing a watermark on an image or video is a common practice when it comes to branding your assets. A subtle watermark in the corner reminds the viewer where the content comes from and can serve as a link to your homepage, or to more content. Vidyard allows you to add your own custom watermark to all of your players.
Note: Remember that your brand watermark will appear on every player. To keep your players loading as quickly as possible, try to keep your image to under 100KB.
To add a watermark to your players, complete the following steps:
- From the Content menu, click Defaults.
- Click the Watermarks tab.
- Click +Upload Watermark.
- Select a file from your computer and click Open.
- Click to select the corner of the player where you want the logo to appear.
- Use the Size and Opacity sliders to adjust the look of the watermark.
- Use the Horizontal and Vertical padding sliders to adjust the positioning of the watermark.
- Optionally, provide a URL if you want a webpage to open when the watermark is clicked.
- Toggle Always Visible to OFF if you want the watermark to be visible only when the viewer’s mouse hovers over the player.
- If you want to preview the changes, click Preview Changes.
- Click Save.
Note: To delete a watermark, click the trashcan icon.