How do I share my ViewedIt videos to YouTube?
The ability to add ViewedIt videos to YouTube is one of the many social sharing options available on your ViewedIt sharing page.
Follow these steps to set up and share ViewedIt videos to your YouTube channel:
Connect to YouTube
From your ViewedIt video sharing page:
- Select the YouTube button from the sharing options menu.
- Click Connect Account and select which YouTube account you would like to integrate with ViewedIt.
- You will then be prompted to select the YouTube channel to which you would like your ViewedIt videos to be shared.
Note: You may only integrate ViewedIt with one YouTube channel.
Push to YouTube
Once your ViewedIt and YouTube accounts have been connected:
- Select Upload to YouTube
- Wait for the Uploading to YouTube prompt to complete. You will receive a confirmation email from YouTube once your video has uploaded.
Note: notice that the YouTube button changes color from gray to red. Click the button to view your video on YouTube.
Special Note: You will not receive view notification from ViewedIt for videos viewed on YouTube.
Special Note: Videos shared to YouTube are automatically set to public visibility. Log in to YouTube to change the status of your video to either private or unlisted.
Disconnect YouTube from ViewedIt
For a number of reasons, you may want to disconnect your YouTube account from ViewedIt:
- Right click on the ViewedIt icon in the top-right corner of your browser and select Options.
- Scroll down the options menu and click Disconnect under YouTube Channels integration.