Schedule a report (ongoing)
You can Schedule a report to generate repeatedly, so you can get consistent updates on how your Vidyard players are doing.
To schedule a report:
- From the Insights menu, click Reports.
Note: If you do not have access to this feature, contact Vidyard Support to enable it.
- In the + New Report tab, select how you want your data to be segmented: by Player, Video, or by Individual Viewers.
- Click Schedule beside your chosen segment.
- Set a Frequency (how often you would like the report to generate), and a start date.
- Set filters on Players, Videos, Embed Locations, Countries, Email Addresses, and IP Ranges. As you define a set of filters, they will added to the list of Active Filters.
Note: This option is not available for reports segmented by embed location.
- Give your report a name.
- Select either the CSV or Excel format.
- Optionally, you can elect to receive an email when your report is ready by enabling Send Notification Email.
- Click Schedule.
- As your reports are they will appear in All Reports. When the report Status is Compiled, it is ready to download.
- To download the exported report, click Actions beside your report, then click Download.
Note: You can view and edit your report schedules under the Schedule Reports tab.