Vidyard admins - Get your organization started with ViewedIt Enterprise for Gmail
Setting up ViewedIt Enterprise for your team? Get ready for a huge shift in engagement because you're about to empower your team to make a personal connection with leads and clients like never before!
In this article you will:
- Set up ViewedIt Enterprise for your organization
- Invite your team to use ViewedIt Enterprise
- Provide video assets to your team
- Get a sense of how your team uses ViewedIt Enterprise
Step 1: Set up ViewedIt Enterprise for your organization
- Admin role in a Vidyard account
- The following features enabled in your Vidyard account:
- ViewedIt Enterprise feature
- Parent Accounts feature
- Custom Roles feature
Install the required features
- In your Vidyard Account, select the Groups menu and click Features.
- In the Feature Store, check to make sure the following features are installed:
- ViewedIt Enterprise
- Parent Accounts
- Custom Roles
- If you are missing any of the above features, click "Install", or "Request". You will need the help of your CSM or Vidyard Support to install the ViewedIt Enterprise feature.
Integrate Vidyard to your MAP or CRM
If you have not yet set up your MAP or CRM integrations, let's do it now.
- From the Feature Store of your Parent Account, find the Integration that you want to set up.
Note: If the feature is already installed, skip to step 3.
- Click Install or Request to set up any MAP (marketing automation platform) or CRM (customer relationship management).
- Once the feature is installed, set up your integration. Go to our integrations listing to find the setup steps for your MAP or CRM.
Important: Once you have set up your integration in your parent account, each new ViewedIt user account that is made will be integrated as well. The viewing analytics for videos sent by your ViewedIt users will push to the MAP or CRM you have integrated. Enjoy!
Note: If there are any ViewedIt account which you do not want to integrate, please contact Support. (However, unless in very select cases, you do want them to integrate - data pushing to your MAP or CRM is awesome).
Set up a branded sharing page for your organization
Set up a branded sharing page for all ViewedIt accounts in your organization
When you send a ViewedIt Enterprise video, your viewers watch these videos on a sharing page. By default, the sharing page is ViewedIt branded, but you have the option of setting up a Branded Sharing page to customize the look of this page to match your own branding.
- To start, you will need to contact your CSM or Support to configure your branded sharing page to apply to ViewedIt groups. Ask your support or success agent to enable the ViewedIt Organizations configuration to your branded sharing page feature.
- Go into the parent account for your organization and set up a branded sharing page. Learn how to set up a branded sharing page here.
- Once you've set up a branded sharing page for your parent account, it will automatically apply to all the ViewedIt accounts which are attached to your organization.
- Now visit the sharing page for a ViewedIt video in your organization to ensure that the branded sharing page has applied properly to your ViewedIt accounts.
Note: ViewedIt users will see an editable sharing page for their video, not the branded sharing page, when they are logged into the ViewedIt Chrome extension.
Optionally, override a branding sharing page for individual ViewedIt accounts
Once you set up a branded sharing page for your parent account, all ViewedIt accounts will use that branding by default. To override this branding for individual ViewedIt Accouts:
- Toggle into the individual ViewedIt account that you want to override.
- Click Branded Sharing Page in the Group menu.
- Click Override Branded Sharing Page.
- You can now edit the Branded Sharing Page for that ViewedIt organization.
- You now need to contact Support or your CSM to enable the ViewedIt Organizations configuration for the account with an overridden branded sharing page.
Set up a role for ViewedIt users
- Select Account from your Vidyard menu, then click Groups and Users.
- Click Manage Users next to your Parent Account.
- There will be a suggested User Role in your Roles and Users list called ViewedIt Users. On this role, click + Add Role. This will create the Role and all its permissions.
Step 2: Invite your team to use ViewedIt Enterprise
To invite a brand new user to ViewedIt Enterprise:
- In your Group menu, click Groups and Users.
- In the Parent Group for your account, click + Add User next to the ViewedIt Users role.
- For each user you want to add to your ViewedIt team, enter that person's email address and click Invite User.
- Each user that you add will receive an email invite to join your ViewedIt Enterprise group.
Note: If you want to invite a user who is already a user in your Vidyard account, delete the user from their current role, then add them to the ViewedIt role.
- After you invite a user, that person will receive an email invite to join ViewedIt Enterprise.
To invite an existing Vidyard user to ViewedIt Enterprise:
- Click the existing user you wish to add to ViewedIt Enterprise, and click Select.
- Click the Options dropdown for that role, and click Invite to ViewedIt.
- Click Invite to confirm the invite.
The user is now invited to ViewedIt, but will remain in their original role with access to their original set of permissions.
If required, whitelist ViewedIt Sharing page domains
If your organization uses a firewall to block unfamiliar domains, you will need to contact IT support at your organization and ask them to whitelist ViewedIt.com. This is because once a ViewedIt video is created, it is then instantly loaded to a sharing page at share.viewedit.com.
Step 3: Provide video assets to your sales team
Your ViewedIt team will have access to their own ViewedIt video assets by default. To provide access to another Vidyard group (for example - if you want to give your sales team access to your marketing videos):
- Toggle into the Vidyard Group which contains the videos you want to share.
- Click Add Role next to the ViewedIt Users role.
- Invite all your ViewedIt users to this role. Each user will receive an email invite add that group's assets to their ViewedIt account.
- Each user must accept the email invite before having access to the videos in that Vidyard group.
- Your ViewedIt users will now have access to all the videos inside the groups you invited them to!