Update your HubSpot integration
In October 2016 the HubSpot integration received a major upgrade. If you set up your integration before this date, you can take full advantage of all the new functionality by simply and quickly re-syncing your HubSpot integration.
Once you do this you can take full advantage of our new detailed video view timeline events, which will help you to seriously enhance your smart lists and lead scoring models. Don't worry - all of the same data you've always had will still be pushed to HubSpot, so your current smart lists and lead scoring models will still work. You'll just get more stuff!
Here's what you do:
- From the Vidyard menu click Group, then Integrations, and click HubSpot.
- Click Remove HubSpot Sync. This will disconnect your HubSpot integration.
- Re-enter your HubSpot ID to sync the integration again.
- Click Sync with HubSpot.
- Click Filter Timeline and make sure that the Vidyard for HubSpot checkbox under Integrations is checked. This will allow you to see view data events on a contact's Event timeline.
- After the integration is successfully re-synced, you will see video view timeline events appear on your contacts' timelines.
- Repeat these steps for all Vidyard groups that are integrated with your HubSpot account.