With the HubSpot integration for Vidyard, analytics about your viewers are pumped directly into each contact record in your HubSpot account. You'll receive data on each contact, including:
- How many different video players they've watched
- The total time they've spent watching your video content.
- Plus their most recently watched video
Note: If you don't have access to the Vidyard for HubSpot integration, contact a customer success manager. To learn more about Vidyard, contact the Vidyard sales team.
To set up the HubSpot integration, complete the following steps:
- Obtain your Hub ID (See here for instructions)
- Log into your Vidyard account.
- In the Account menu click .
- Scroll to the Integrations section and click .
- Enter your Hub ID.
- Click .
- If prompted, enter your HubSpot credentials and click .
if currently logged into your HubSpot instance.
- HubSpot and Vidyard are now connected, and Vidyard will being to push data into HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot instance, click and open a contact record.
- Click and make sure that the checkbox under Integrations is checked. This will allow you to see view data events on a contact's Event timeline.