With Vidyard for Gmail you can easily add a Vidyard video player into a Gmail message, right from inside Gmail! The Vidyard for Gmail Chrome extension gives you the ability to attach videos from your Vidyard groups, upload a new video, or even to record your own video and instantly attach it to your email.
Remember - you can add uploaded videos, videos from your Vidyard video library, and videos you record from your webcam all to the same player. To learn how to add a video from your Vidyard video library to a Gmail message, follow the steps below.
Note: If you have not installed the Vidyard for Gmail Chrome extension into your Google account, you'll need to do that first.
- In your Gmail account, click to compose a new message.
- Click the V-Bot icon to open the Vidyard extension.
- Click .
- Click each video that you want to add to your playlist. Selected videos will appear under Selected Content.
Note: Search to look up videos by name, or click the Group icon to view videos from your other groups.
- Click the
Note: All the videos in your playlist will be played in one video player. The order of your playlist will determine the playback order. icon to remove a video from your playlist, and click the to rearrange the videos in your playlist.
- You can also upload videos, and record a video from your webcam and add them to this same playlist.
when you are happy with your playlist.
- After you attach your video it will attach as a linked thumbnail in your email.
- When your viewer clicks the thumbnail link, the player will open in a new page. Any videos you added to the playlist will be played in this player.