With Vidyard for Gmail you can easily add a Vidyard video player into a Gmail message, right from inside Gmail! The Vidyard for Gmail Chrome extension gives you the ability to attach videos from your Vidyard groups, upload a new video, or even to record your own video and instantly attach it to your email.
Remember - you can add uploaded videos, videos from your Vidyard video library, and videos you record from your webcam all to the same player. To learn how to record a video frmo your webcam, and send it right to a prospect - all inside Outlook, follow the steps below.
Note: If you have not installed the Vidyard for Gmail Chrome extension into your Google account, you'll need to do that first.
- In your Gmail account, click to compose a new message.
- Click the V-Bot icon to open the Vidyard extension.
- Click the tab.
, or drag and drop your files into the uploader.
- Your video will upload in this uploader.
- Give your video a name and description. Click
- When it is finished uploading you will find it in your video Library. Click , and search for your uploaded video.
- Click the video to add it to your playlist.
- You can also upload videos, and record a video from your webcam and add them to this same playlist.
- Click the
Note: All the videos in your playlist will be played in one video player. The order of your playlist will determine the playback order.
icon to remove a video from your playlist, and click the to rearrange the videos in your playlist.
when you are happy with your playlist.
- After you attach your video it will attach as a linked thumbnail in your email.
- When your viewer clicks the thumbnail link, the player will open in a new page. Any videos you added to the playlist will be played in this player.
After your viewer clicks the video, you'll get an email from Vidyard with all the info on your viewer's engagement that you need to help you close the deal!