By integrating your Vidyard Video Hub with SAML SSO (Single Sign-On), you can provide authenticated access to your videos through your existing SSO portal. If you use Salesforce as your SSO Identity Provider (IdP), follow these steps on how to set up SSO for your Video Hub using Salesforce.
Note: The following steps assume you have configured a video hub, for more information, refer to Set up a Video Hub for details on creating a hub.
for an admin in Salesforce, click > > .
- Click Connected App.
- Enter a Connected App Name, API Name, and Contact Email.
- Under Web App Settings, choose to .
- In the Vidyard Dashboard, from the menu, click .
- Click next to the hub you wish to modify.
- Click the tab.
- From the Manage Hub Users dropdown, select .
- Click .
- Fill in the following fields from the Vidyard Hubs Security page into the Web App Settings fields:
Salesforce Vidyard Entity Id Audience URL ACS URL ACS URL
- Save the changes.
- View these changes under the
> > area in Salesforce.
- Select the app you have just made.
- Copy the SP-Initiated Redirect Endpoint value into the Vidyard Hub Security tab as the .
- Go to
- Open the file in a text editor and copy all the text into the
field in Vidyard.
Now the SSO is set up. To add users, add a Profile to the Profiles section of the Connected App. Any users that have that profile will have access to Vidyard going forward.