Email communication is important to keep on top of what's happening within your Vidyard account, but at some point you may wish to opt out of some of the communications that Vidyard sends regarding analytics or video processing. Check out the steps below to learn how to subscribe, unsubscribe or change the frequency of Vidyard emails.
Vidyard Newsletter or Analytics email preferences
- Click your avatar in the bottom left corner.
- Click in the menu.
- On the Profile tab, scroll to the bottom of the Edit Profile options page to find your email preference options.
- Check the box to subscribe. Uncheck the box to unsubscribe.
- Select a frequency option from the
dropdown. Select to unsubscribe.
- Click .
Vidyard New Player notification email preferences
To opt out of email notifications about new players and videos:
- Click the My Profile page.
tab of the
to or to opt in or out. You will have this option for each group you are in.
Change email preferences for your Groups (Vidyard Administrators only)
If you have Administrator privileges for your Vidyard account you can set the email notification settings for Groups in your section.
- In the Group menu, click .
- If applicable, click on your desired group.
next to the role you want to edit.
- In the Edit Permissions page, locate and toggle the option or .
- Click .