Full Screen Events allow you to display information to your viewers by taking control of the video player. It can be used to pass product messages, or provide contextual information.
Here's a basic view of what a Fullscreen Event will look like:
- In your chosen player click
, then select the video where you want to place your events.
, then click .
- The Fullscreen Event will appear on the Event timeline, and the Event configuration section will appear.
- Either enter a time, or drag the blue tab on the timeline to select the time in your video where you would like the Event to appear. If you want the Event to appear Pre or Post-Roll, drag the event to the Pre or Post position on the timeline.
- Use the WYSIWYG Editor to create your event body. You can quickly add text fields, forms, and social sharing buttons using the
Note: WYSIWYG is just the name for a widget that lets you edit text without using HTML code. It stands for What You See Is What You Get, because it shows you exactly what your text will look like. You can also edit the HTML in the code area.
button. Learn more about the Event Builder here.
- Set the transparency of the Event.
- Toggle the options switches to
Display Once: The Event will be displayed a single time per player load
New Contact: The Event will display for users we have not cookied.
Prefill form: If the viewer has filled the form in the past, the form will be filled if they load the player again.
Skippable: The Event will have a ‘Skip’ option on the top right.
or to determine the following:
- If you would like to preview your saved Event, simply play the video in the preview panel.
- Toggle the Publish switch to for this Event to be active upon saving. Keep it on if you want the Event to remain a draft after saving.
- Click .