Default Events allow you to add Events to all the players across the group. Learn more about how default events work here.
- You need to have the Marketo integration to use this feature. To learn more about the Marketo integration, visit the Feature Store in your menu.
- The Vidyard player with your Marketo form must have your Marketo cookie on the page for the data to pass properly.
Find Default Events
- In the Content menu, click .
- Click the
- Select a timeframe for your Event:
- event will display before the first video in your playlist begins.
Note: Custom Time events will play on every video in a playlist. If the video is shorter than the set custom time, the event will not display.
allows you to set a consistent time for the event to play during video playback.
- will display after the last video in your playlist ends.
- Click .
- Click , then click .
- You will need your Marketo Form ID and Server Name. Both of these can be found in your Marketo Form Embed Code.
- Your Marketo Form ID is a numeric value found after <form id="mktoForm_.
- Your Marketo Server Name is found between // and .marketo.com.
- Enter your Marketo Server Name into the Marketo Server Name field, then click OK.
- Enter your Marketo Form ID into the Marketo Form ID field, then click OK.
- The event editor will populate with your form code.
- If you chose 'custom time', enter a time into the time field to determine when the form will appear in your player.
- Toggle your Display Once and Skippable options to ON or OFF.
- Skippable: Allows viewers to skip the form.
- Display Once: The Event will be displayed a single time per player load.
, then .
- Go to your sharing page to see the form. It's always worth testing to make sure data is passing into Marketo properly.
- After you save the Event it will appear in the Default Events list and on all the players in your group.