Having trouble receiving an email invite to the Vidyard platform? The following suggestions may help you gain access to the platform:
- Check your inbox, spam/junk and deleted folders for an invite from Vidyard Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Have your Vidyard account administrator send an invite to a secondary email address.
Note: Your Vidyard account administrator can find out how to invite a user in this article.
- Check your secondary account inbox, spam/junk and deleted folders for an invite from Vidyard Team (email@example.com).
Note: It's recommended to engage your IT administrator and have them whitelist the firstname.lastname@example.org address before proceeding with the workaround below
Update your account address as desired by performing these steps:
- Delete the Vidyard account invite that was sent to the address you'd like to use. This is required as changing your email login will fail if there is a pending invite.
You can delete a pending invite by hovering over the invite and clicking the trash can.
- Once logged into Vidyard, click the avatar located in the top right and choose
- Update to the desired email address and click
- Enter your account password when prompted and click
Note: Attempting to log in with your previous email account will fail and you should now be able to log into Vidyard with the address defined in step 3 above.