You can use your Vidyard Account History to see the changes that were made to your account, players, and videos by you and other members of your Vidyard group. You can also see deleted players and videos in the Archive area.
- To navigate to your account history, click Group menu.
- Use the tabs to switch between
Note: Account lists items like changing a group name or changing default player settings. The Players and Videos tabs show which changes have been made to players and videos. This includes changes to events, descriptions, and skins.
Note: If you need a refresher, check out our article on Player vs Video: What's the difference?
, , and history.
- In Account, Players, and Videos, each tab you will see an Activity Log listing changes made to account options:
- You can click on the arrows to expand the activity to see details on what was changed.
- The email address of the user who made the change and the time is included.
- You can filter these changes by date by selecting a date in the Showing history before calendar selector.
The play button icon represents players, and the movie reel icon represents videos.
tab lists the players and videos that you’ve deleted. Click to see a full list of details on deleted videos.