As your video library continues to expand, it can become necessary to making changes to multiple players at the same time. With the Vidyard asset manager, you can perform bulk actions on your videos and players at the same time. Actions you can perform include:
- Enable/disable player options (autoplay, default HD, play button, sharing page, whitelist embed domain, etc.)
- Resize players
- Delete players/videos
- Push players/videos to YouTube
Accessing the Asset Manager
In the main menu, click Content, then
Note: If you do not see the option, you can install it in the Feature Store.
Selecting Players or Videos
- Click the
or tab to choose which items you will be modifying.
- Use the search or filter functions to narrow your view down to the videos you are looking for. Results can be sorted based on Name, Number of Views, and dates created or updated, and other options.
- Click a player or video to select it. The item will be highlighted to denote that it has been selected.
- Alternatively, use the selection buttons to choose all visible items or all items in the organization. The Deselect Players button will deselect the current selection.
Performing Bulk Actions
After you’ve made your selections you can perform the following actions on all the selected players at once: adjust settings, push to YouTube, apply tags, delete players/videos.
to adjust the settings for the selected players/videos.
to push the selected players/videos to YouTube. You can configure their visibility (public, unlisted or private) and schedule when they will be pushed.
to apply tabs to your selected players and videos.
Note: You will be prompted to confirm their deletion. The button will be available in 5 seconds to prevent accidental deletion.
to deleted all of the selected players/videos.