You can Export a report to instantly export a one-time report from Vidyard.
To export a report:
- From the Insights menu, click
Note: If you do not have access to this feature, contact Vidyard Support to enable it.
- In the Player, Player and Video, or by Individual Viewers. tab, select how you want your data to be segmented: by
beside your chosen segment.
- Select a Date Range. View data will be provided for each day in the selected date range.
- Optionally, set filters on Players, Videos, Embed Locations, Countries, Email Addresses, and IP Ranges. As you define a set of filters, they will added to the list of Active Filters.
Note: This option is not available for reports segmented by embed location.
- Give your report a name.
- Select either the CSV or Excel format.
- Optionally, you can elect to receive an email when your report is ready by enabling
- After you report is generated, it will appear in Compiled, it is ready to download.
. When the report Status is
- To download the exported report, click Actions beside your report, then click .