Want to add a Vidyard video to an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) web page? It’s easy - just drag and drop the video component onto your page, and then select the video you want from your library. Easy peasy.
(Psst - you can even upload a video to Vidyard and add it your page - right from inside AEM!)
Add the Vidyard Component to a page section
- Open the page you want to edit.
mode from the top toolbar.
- Click the side panel icon, then click .
- Locate the Vidyard Player component.
- Drag the Vidyard Player component onto the Drag components here section.
Note: The component will display the message: No Vidyard Player Selected. This means the component is now on the page, but not in use. If published like this, this section will not show up.
Add the Vidyard player
- Click the No Vidyard Player Selected section to display the section tools.
- Click the
- Here you can select your Vidyard player. You can either to add your own video. to select a video from a Vidyard group, or you can
- Under Select a group dropdown. You will see a list of the players available in this group. , select a group from the
- Click to select a player.
- Click the
to add the player to your section.
A Vidyard player is now embedded in your AEM page! Clickto watch your video.