Using the Vidyard for Act-On integration, we can use the viewer engagement data to manage the lead score of a contact based on how much of a video they watched.
Vidyard pushes viewer engagement data into individual contacts as custom events called "Watched" which can then be used as criteria for configuring scoring rules.
To score a contact based on their view data, complete the following steps:
- Log into Act-On.
- In the left menu, click Contacts, then .
- Under Activity, assign a score for Watched events.
- Optionally, to assign a score based on a specific view event, click the
button and select .
- Select the video name with the matching percentage criteria you wish to score.
- Assign a score for the events of those specific actions.