We have upgraded the Vidyard & Gmail experience to ViewedIt Enterprise, so this feature is being discontinued. If you would like to set up the Vidyard for Gmail experience, please visit the ViewedIt Enterprise article and contact your CSM. (We promise you'll love it! It's everything here and more!)
You can be sending Vidyard video content in minutes flat with a quick install of the Vidyard for Gmail Chrome extension.
- Vidyard for Gmail feature enabled in Vidyard (To enable this feature, contact your Account Manager)
- A Google account
Install the extension
- Visit the Vidyard for Gmail Chrome extension in the Chrome web store.
- On the Add "Vidyard for Gmail" popup, click .
- You will receive a notification that it has been successfully installed.
- an email in Gmail.
- Use the arrow icon in the bottom right corner of your new email and ensure that
Note: If is checked, your linked thumbnail will not appear in the email.
is not checked.
- You will now see a V-bot icon in your email edit options. Click the icon to sign into your Vidyard account.
- You can sign in using your Vidyard account, or your Google account if you're using the same email for Gmail and Vidyard.
- Add Vidyard videos to your email!