To access the Vidyard Player Embed service you simply need to have the Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua app installed.
To embed a video:
- Under Assets, click .
- Create or open the landing page where you want to embed a player.
- In the left menu, click
- In the Cloud Content menu, search or scroll to find the Vidyard Player Embed service.
- Click and drag the Vidyard Player Embed service, and drop it on your landing page.
- Double click the container to configure it. Log into Vidyard if prompted.
- Click to select one of your players.
Note: You can manage additional player settings from within your Vidyard dashboard.
- Adjust the width, height and embed settings as needed.
Note: Ensure the container size matches your player size to ensure that the full player is visible.
- Scroll to the bottom of the player and click
- Click to close the window.
- Move the Vidyard component to the desired location on your landing page.
That's it! The player will now appear on your landing page.