With Vidyard for Outlook, you can easily add a Vidyard video player into an email, right from inside Outlook! Vidyard for Outlook gives you the ability to attach videos from your Vidyard groups, upload a new video, or even to record your own video and instantly attach it to your email.
Remember - you can add videos from your Vidyard video library, uploaded videos, or videos you record from your webcam all to the same player. To learn how to add a video from your Vidyard video library to an Outlook message, follow the steps below.
Note: If you haven't installed Vidyard for Outlook, you'll need to do that first.
- In Outlook click to compose a new message.
- Click the Vidyard tab, then click
- Log into Vidyard in the panel that opens on the right side of your message.
Note: If you see a message that says 'Feature Disabled', contact Vidyard to enable the Vidyard for Outlook feature.
to access your library of Vidyard videos.
- Your Vidyard videos will be listed in this library. Click to select the videos you want to add to your playlist. Selected videos will be highlighted in green.
Note: If you want to select videos from a different Vidyard group, click and select a different group.
- Once your videos have been selected, click
to add the videos to your playlist.
- Your videos will now display in your playlist. Hover your mouse over a video and click the arrows to rearrange the videos in your playlist. Click the red
to remove a video.
- You can also upload videos, and record a video from your webcam and add them to the same playlist.
- In the 3-line menu, toggle Email View Notifications or to subscribe or unsubscribe to email notifications when this player is viewed.
- Once you are satisfied with your playlist, click
to add your playlist to the email.
- Your new player will be attached to your email as a linked thumbnail. That's it, you're ready to go - finish writing your new email and send it off!
- When your viewer clicks the thumbnail link, the player will open in a sharing page. Any videos you added to the playlist will be played in this player.
If you subscribed to view notifications, as soon as your viewer clicks the video, you'll get an email from Vidyard with all the info on your viewer's engagement that you need to help you close the deal!