Where can I find the Youtube Analytics for a certain player in Vidyard?
If you have set up an integration between your YouTube and Vidyard accounts, view data for videos that have been pushed to YouTube can be found within the Vidyard Analytics Center.
Vidyard receive view data from YouTube in form of total views as well as global demographic views.
- Hover over the player and select Analytics.
- The visitors graph within the Vidyard Analytics Center will display that player's views segmented by both Vidyard and YouTube as sources.
- To view YouTube view data only:
- In the upper, right-hand corner of the Player Insight page, click Filters
- Choose Sources,
- Select YouTube from the search bar, then click Apply Filters. This will display data for that player specific to views from YouTube.