Easily access invoices for your Vidyard Pro subscription in one place
Open the Billing page in your Vidyard account to review your billing history. You can also download current and past invoices for your own records.
How to access your invoices
- Sign in to your Vidyard account.
- Select My Profile in the bottom left-hand corner, then select Billing
- Select View Invoice next to a billing period to open a copy. Download, save or print the
Accessing older invoices (prior to August 2020)
If you're looking for invoices prior to August 2020, you can reach out to our team to receive a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to include the following in your request:
- The email address associated with your Vidyard Pro account
- The last 4 digits of your credit card
- A list of which month(s) you need invoices for
A member of our team will respond with a PDF of the requested invoices.
Is my subscription taxed?
You may have to pay sales tax on your Vidyard subscription, depending on your billing ZIP/postal code or country.
If this applies to you, the applicable tax will appear as a separate line item on your invoice. For more detailed information, take a look at our Terms of Service, section 3.2.
Some non-profit or educational institutions can receive tax exemptions on Vidyard subscriptions. If you'd like to request a tax exemption, please reach out to email@example.com.