Looking to cancel your subscription? We’re sorry to see you go, but if you feel like you’re not making the most of Vidyard Pro, you can follow the steps below to cancel your plan.
Cancel your Vidyard Pro subscription
- Sign in to your Vidyard account
- Select My Profile in the bottom left-hand corner, then select Billing
- Select Cancel Plan
After cancellation, you will be provided with an exit survey to help us better understand how to improve Vidyard. We appreciate any and all feedback you are willing to provide!
What happens after I cancel my subscription?
When you cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access to all Vidyard Pro features until the end of your current billing cycle.
At the end of the billing cycle, your account will revert back to our Free product, and you will lose access to the following features:
- Downloading videos
- Securing videos with password
- Embedding up to 20 videos
- Customizing your video sharing page
- Adding a default action to all videos and your sharing page
- Receiving replies from viewers on your videos' sharing page
- Ability to see individual video analytics
Note: Cancelling your subscription does not remove videos from your account. You will continue to have full access to your videos when you sign in to Vidyard.
How to resume your Vidyard Pro Subscription
If you’d like to continue with your Vidyard Pro subscription after having cancelled, you can always resume your existing plan anytime before the end of the current billing cycle.
By resuming your plan, you will:
- Prevent your account from reverting to Vidyard Free
- Continue the subscription with your original billing frequency (monthly or annual) — this means you will be charged on the next upcoming billing date
- Continue to have access to your Vidyard Pro features
- Sign in to your account, then select My Profile > Billing from the bottom left-hand corner
- Click on Resume Plan
If your account has already downgraded to our Free product and you want to resume your Pro plan, you will have to set up a brand new subscription. Sign in to your account, then select the Upgrade button to re-subscribe to Vidyard Pro.