Follow-up emails are automatic messages that Vidyard Prospector sends to your leads 3 days after its initial email (you can enable Follow-up emails in your email preferences).
As Prospector continues to send emails to new leads, you may eventually need to stop sending follow-ups once a person responds to a message.
There are 2 ways indicate that you no longer want Prospector to send follow-up emails to a specific lead:
- Stop follow-ups directly from your Gmail inbox (requirements the Vidyard browser extension)
- Remove the lead from your "Sent" list in Prospector
Stop follow-ups from Gmail
When you have the Vidyard extension added to your browser, you can tell Prospector to stop sending follow-up messages directly from the email thread in your Gmail inbox.
- In your Gmail inbox, open the email thread with the recipient that you want to stop sending emails to
- Select Stop follow-ups from the banner at the top of the thread
Remove the lead from Prospector
Alternatively, you can always remove a lead from the Sent messages list in Prospector. Removing a lead stops Prospector from sending any further follow-up emails.
- Sign in to Prospector
- Select Emails from the main menu, then open the Sent tab
- Open the menu (3 dots) next to the lead you want to remove
- Select Remove Lead