The GoVideo Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues in just a few clicks.
By moving the video, it becomes available to other members of the group to use when sharing videos or playlist.
- You must add the GoVideo extension to Chrome
- You must have a GoVideo account
The Move to Group feature is available to paid users with either the GoVideo Pro or GoVideo for Teams pricing plans
Open a video from your library
Whenever you finished recording a new video, the edit page will open. You can also open the edit page for a video at any time.
- Click on the GoVideo extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on Videos to open your GoVideo library
- Hover over the video you want to edit, then click Open Video
Move a video to another group
You must belong to a role in the group which you want to transfer a video. The role must have the Create players, Edit players, and Upload videos permissions enabled.
- Open a video on the edit page, then click on the menu button in the top, right-hand corner of the page
- Move to Group
- Select a group to move the video to
- Use the search bar to find
- The list includes groups to which you belong and have the required permissions
- Click Move
Frequently asked questions
Can I continue to share a video after it has been moved?
Once the video has been moved, it will no longer reside within your personal GoVideo account.
When using the GoVideo app (in Gmail or Outlook, for example), you may still access the video through the shared group dropdown menu. As long as you remain a member of the group, the video can be share and included in playlists.
In the GoVideo app, use the Groups dropdown menu to to access content from shared groups.
Where do I find a video in Vidyard after it has been moved?
In the Vidyard platform, you'll find videos that have been moved from a GoVideo account in the recipient group's video library. Within the recipient group, navigate to Content > Videos to locate the moved video.