The Vidyard Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues—all in just a few clicks.
You can also move videos to other folders, allowing members of your team to share and use of the video as part of the communications.
- You must have a Vidyard account
The Move feature is available to paid users with either the Pro or Teams pricing plans
Select a video from your library
Whenever you finished recording a new video, the edit page will open. You can also open the edit page for a video at any time.
You can trim your videos on the video edit page. The edit page opens whenever you finish a new recording.
You can also open the edit page for a video at any time from the video library.
- Click on the Vidyard extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on Videos tab, then select Go to Library
- Hover over the video that you want to edit, then click on the title of the video
Move a video to another folder
Your Team must have access to the folder that you want to move the video to. The Move videos to other folders permission must be enabled.
- Open a video on the edit page, then click on the menu button in the top, right-hand corner of the page
- Select a group to move the video to
- Use the search bar to find
- The list includes groups to which you belong and have the required permissions
- Click Move
Frequently asked questions
Can I continue to share a video after it has been moved?
Once the video has been moved, it will no longer reside within your personal Vidyard account.
When using the Vidyard app (in Gmail or Outlook, for example), you may still access the video through the shared folder dropdown menu. As long as you continue to have access to the folder, the video can be shared and included in playlists.
In the Vidyard app, use the Folders dropdown menu to access content from shared folders.
Where do I find a video in Vidyard after it has been moved?
In the Vidyard platform, you'll find videos that have been moved from a personal account in the recipient folder's video library. Within the recipient folder, navigate to Content > Videos to locate the moved video.