You can add new videos to your video library easily in Vidyard.
- From the Content menu, click Players.
- Click + New Player.
- Click Add From Your Computer.
- Click Choose a Video File to pick a video file from your computer browser, or drag & drop to upload files.
- The maximum file size allowed by the Vidyard platform is 16GB.
- See this article for a list of video formats that Vidyard supports.
- When the video has finished uploading it will appear in the video library. It will also appear in your list of Currently Selected Videos so you can add this video to a player if you want.
- Click Save if you want to add the video to a new player. If you don't want to create a new player with this video, click X to close the player wizard.
Note: After you upload a video you will see the encoding screen for a few minutes while Vidyard makes sure your video will be playable across many devices.
- Your video is now in your Vidyard account and can be found in your video library.