This article demonstrates how to utilize and manipulate all of the data available to you within the Vidyard Analytics Center.
Access the Analytics Center
From the Vidyard dashboard, select Insights > Players
Click the Calendar icon to view data from a select date range. You can use this filter to compare your data between given time period. Carefully track your data over time to help determine when best to refresh your content.
Note: When searching for large amounts of unfiltered player data, you may be limited to a duration of up to 1 year. If you require player data for greater than 1 year, narrow your search criteria by applying filters or reduce the date range. Alternatively, you use a report for larger data collection.
The Vidyard Analytics Center allows you to filter the data you are viewing based on a number of criteria.
- In the top, right-hand corner of the Analytics Center, click Filters
- Select one or multiple filters. Define filter details in the search box, then click Apply Filters.
Filter Description Comments Players View data for a specific player. If the player has multiple videos, view data is cumulated for all videos within the player. Videos View data for a specific video. At least one player must be selected as a filter before its video can be selected. Embed Locations Return view data for players embedded in multiple locations. Compare the effectiveness of players across different embed locations. Countries Track viewership data from a particular country to observe how your content perform around the world. N/A Sources View data from a particular content source (videos pushed to integrated YouTube or Facebook accounts versus Vidyard). For example, videos pushed to an integrated YouTube or Facebook account versus videos embedded from Vidyard. Emails Select one or more email addresses to observe viewership data specific to those users. This data can be used to track the engagement of recipients of a targeted marketing campaign. You may only filter against email addresses where the viewer was identified by a Vidyard cookie (either an lead capture form or email query string). Viewers identified solely via MAP cookies are excluded.
- Use the plus or minus symbols (+ and -) to include or exclude a particular filter from your data set. Additionally, select the delete button to remove a filer.
- You may choose, for example, to exclude players that were created as tests from your data set.
- You may apply up to a maximum of 20 items for each filter type (20 emails, 20 tags, etc).