The thubmanil that has been set on the player may need to be edited outside of the Vidyard platform. This is how it can be accomplished.
- In order to get the thumbnail, sign in to the Vidyard platform and find the UUID of the player in question.
- In a browser URL bar, write play.vidyard.com/UUID.jpg
- Replace UUID replaced with the Player UUID that you acquired from Vidyard.
- In this case it would be EbSuYy7sUnaPwe7SQd6XFD.
- The thumbnail will load on its own page. Right-click on the image and select Save Image As..., the image can be saved.