Vidyard allows you to duplicate individual videos from the dashboard. You may want to duplicate a video in order to add it to another group, make specific modifications to its settings (change its name, splash screen, add closed captions) or use it for testing purposes.
It's good to keep in mind that duplicating a video does not duplicate the player(s) to which it belongs.
Find the video you want to duplicate
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Videos (all of your uploaded videos are available here)
- Hover over the video you want to edit, then click Settings.
Duplicate the video
- Select the Advanced dropdown menu
- Click Duplicate
- Use the dropdown menu to choose in which group (if any) to place the duplicate video
- Videos may be duplicated into any group to which you belong as a member
- Click Duplicate Video
Your duplicated video
- Toggle into the group to which the video was duplicated (Group > Change Group)
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Videos.
- In the video library, your duplicate video will appear with the same name as the original, plus the word "copy" in parentheses.