When uploading captions, SRT and VTT are the only file formats allowed. Other formats like text will not be able to be selected when in the file select window. This is because SRT and VTT contain timecodes which provide the time reference for editing, synchronization, identification, and transcription for a video.
Articles in this section
- How do I switch to the front-facing camera on a Microsoft Surface?
- Customize your Branded Sharing Page with HTML and CSS templates
- How do I create a Social Sharing CTA Event?
- Does GoVideo support the use of virtual backgrounds?
- How do I make my GoVideo thumbnail an animated GIF?
- How can I add an effective 'call to action' Event on my GoVideo recordings?
- How do I allow viewers to consent to video view tracking (GDPR compliance)?
- How can I embed a survey/quiz into my videos?
- Why am I getting a CORS error when making a browser side call to the Vidyard dashboard API?
- How do I create a Choose Your Own Adventure style Event at the end of my video?