With the filter options in Vidyard analytics, you can include or exclude views from specific IP address ranges in your reporting. This is particularly useful so you can exclude views from your own company from your player analytics reports.
- In the Insights menu, click Players.
- To set filters, click Filters.
- In the Filters dialog box, select IP Ranges.
Note: Your current public facing IP address is displayed for you to include or exclude from views, if needed.
- Enter an IP address or an IP range. IP ranges should be specified in CIDR notation.
- To have an address included in the result, ensure the '+' symbol is displayed. Click the symbol to change it to '-' which will exclude views from those addresses.
- Click Apply Filters.