Annotation events appear within a player while a video plays, allowing you to enrich your video content with just about any extra content you need.
The issue is that when you click on the annotation that redirects you to a new tab, the video continues to play in the previous tab. This makes the experience confusing for the viewer.
Paste this script into the bottom of the source code editor of your annotation:
- Hover over the Player and click Events.
- Click to open the Annotation Event that you want to edit.
- Click the Source button in the event editor.
- Copy and Paste the above code at every end of the code text.
- If you want to Publish your changes, toggle Publish to ON before you save.
- Click Save.