Adding External Salesforce users allows you to give a set of Salesforce users access to the Vidyard application within the Salesforce platform. These users will only be able to use Vidyard within Salesforce.
- From inside the Vidyard dashboard, click the Group menu, then click Groups and Users.
- Click Manage Users.
- Scroll down to the External Salesforce Users section and click the External Links tab
- Remove the profile/permission set link that contains the user you'd like to invite to another role (This will remove a bunch of email addresses from the external Salesforce box)
- Add the email address into the correct role.
- Then re-add the external link by clicking Add Salesforce Users
- Set the profile/permission set to what it was before and click Add All Users