The headshot cameo in Vidyard will only show if the Chrome Browser is open. If you are using a third party application to show your presentation, you will not be able to present with your face in the bottom corner.
In order to record your presentation with your camera, you will need to open it using Google Docs.
- Open your PowerPoint file in Google Drive.
- At the top right click the dropdown Present, and select Presenter View.
- Notice that you are now viewing a New Tab Opened
- Go to the Original Tab and click the Vidyard Chrome Extension.
- Select the TAB, MIC, and CAM settings.
- Press Record to start your recording.
Now you can switch back to the presenter's view and perform your presentation and your recording will stay on the fullscreen slide!