If you cannot click any of the buttons in the GoVideo Chrome extension or you see some unusual behavior with how the extension's interface is acting, there are a couple of things to check in order.
- If you have any external monitors plugged in, they may be causing an alignment issue with your mouse pointer. Please unplug all monitors and quit all Chrome windows. Then try again.
- If you have other extensions enabled, one of them may be conflicting with the Vidyard GoVideo extension's interface. To check this (after completing Step #1), please follow these steps:
- Right-Click on the extension
- Select Manage Extensions
- On the new page that opens up, un-check all extension's that are enabled (including Vidyard GoVideo)
- After this, re-enable the Vidyard GoVideo extension by checking the box and trying again. If the problem still persists, please contact Vidyard Support. We would be happy to help!