As an alternative to a still thumbnail, you can create a GIF from image frames within your video. You can now create these inside Vidyard.
- From the Vidyard Dashboard, hover over a player and click Video
- Click Edit next to the video that you want to create a .gif from.
- Select the Thumbnails Tab
- Select the Capture GIF Tab
- Use the blue sliders to choose the duration of the video that you'd like to use for the GIF, then select Add to Library
- Select the thumbnail you have just generated to apply it to the video