Vidyard for SalesLoft allows users to create and add high-impact videos to your sales emails, templates, and snippets—all in just a few clicks.
You can use Vidyard in SalesLoft for free or upgrade to a paid plan to access additional functionality:
- customize your video sharing page
- in-video calls-to-action
- + more
This article demonstrates how to enable and use the Vidyard integration in SalesLoft.
- To enable to the Vidyard integration, you must be an administrator in SalesLoft
Enable the Vidyard Integration
- Sign in to SalesLoft as an administrator
- Click on your profile name in the upper, right-hand corner, then select Settings
- Under Administration, select Integrations
- Next to Vidyard, toggle the switch to ON
Add video to your emails, templates, and snippets
Whenever you compose a new email or create a template or snippet, the Vidyard icon will appear as option in the toolbar.
- Click on the Vidyard icon to open the app
- Choose to either create a Vidyard account or sign in
- Select New Video to create or upload a recording
- Select videos from your library to build a playlist
- Click on Groups to add videos from other groups to which you've been invited as a member (this is an paid feature)
- Use the Selected tab to arrange the order of your chosen playlist
- Select the title of any video to preview it in-app.
- Insert your video or playlist into an email, template or snippet
- Learn more about supported browser functionality for the Vidyard app
- Learn how Vidyard identifies viewers