Leading scoring allows you to rank prospects against a defined scale to represent their perceived value in the eyes of your business.
For example, information about job position, company size, and actions taken on a webpage may be valuable information to your business about a prospective lead. With the Vidyard for HubSpot integration, you can also begin to assign value to prospects' engagement with your video content and Vidyard form submissions.
You can then use lead score values to build HubSpot Workflows to automate various, repetitive tasks and nurture contacts through the lifecycle of your business.
- You must have the Vidyard for HubSpot integration
- Ensure you have an applicable HubSpot subscription plan to use lead scoring tools
Open your HubSpot score properties
- Click on Settings Icon
- In the left sidebar menu, select Properties
- Search or browse for HubSpot score, then click on the property name
Use video view data to create lead score criteria
When you create a new lead score criteria, you'll find two new options under the filter types: Watched Vidyard Video and Submitted Vidyard Form.
Each of these filter types offers you a set of data that you can use to specify positive or negative lead score criteria (e.g. video name, embed location, percentage watched, seconds watched, etc).
- Click Add new set next to Positive Attributes or Negative Attributes to set criteria that will either add or remove points from your leads' scores
- Select a Vidyard for HubSpot filter type
In the example below, we've created a set criteria that assigns value based on two different interactions with video content:
- 10 points for any contact who watches between 60 and 120 seconds of 1 or more videos
- 100 points to any contact who watches a video that contains "pricing" as a custom attribute
- Adding custom attributes to a video allows you to reference arbitrary values based on unique business criteria—in this case, a video associated with the attribute "pricing".
Keep in mind, video engagement is just another set of data at your disposal. Incorporate video data from Vidyard into your existing lead scoring models and combine it other actions that your business deems valuable from prospects.