Vidyard provides rich insights into how engaged your customers are with your business, your ideas, and your video content. That's why its so powerful to use video view data within your Hubspot lead scoring model.
This article demonstrates how to leverage video view data from Vidyard through your Hubspot lead scoring models to both effectively and better qualify your leads.
See our article for more information about what video view data Vidyard pushes into HubSpot and where it can be found.
Lead score with Vidyard video view data
To utilize Vidyard video view data in Hubspot:
- From the Hubspot dashboard, click on Contacts > Lead Scoring
- Select either Add a positive attribute or Add a negative attribute
- Select Watched Vidyard Video property
- Choose a video view property from the dropdown menu:
- Percentage watched: the percentage of a video that was watched
- Seconds watched: Total number of seconds of a video that was watched
- Video name: The name of the video that was watched
- Player name: Name of the player from which a video was watched
- Video Id: Identifier associated with the video that was watched
- Player Id: Unique identifier associated with the player that was watched
- Occurred: The day and time when a video was watched.
- Group name: Name of the Vidyard group where the video lives.
- Custom attributes: Any custom metadata that has been associated with the Vidyard player (Learn more about custom attributes)
- Embed URL: The embed location of the video
Add more to your lead scoring model
Add more than one type of Vidyard viewing data to your lead scoring criteria. Combine and leverage existing Hubspot properties to build out your model.
- Add any additional criteria to positive or negative attributes using the and... buttons
- Assign a score level to each attribute
- Click Save.
To learn more tips about scoring leads in HubSpot, check out HubSpot's article on lead scoring.