On occasion, it may become necessary to remove videos from your Vidyard account. Removing unnecessary videos ensures that only your most recent and relevant content is available to be added to your Vidyard players.
Important: The steps below will permanently remove a video from your Vidyard account. Deleted videos cannot be recovered. You will have to upload deleted videos again in order to add them to a player.
If you need to delete a large number of videos, you can use the Asset Manager.
Keep in mind, deleting a video is not the same as deleting a player. Deleting a video means that:
- The video will no longer be available to use in new players.
- The video will no longer be available for playback in any of the existing players that it has been included.
Remove a video from your Vidyard account
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Videos (all of your uploaded videos are available here)
- Hover over the video that you want to delete, then click the red trash can icon
- Click Okay to confirm the deletion.