When using the Vidyard app in Salesforce an OAuth policy error is displayed instead of a list of available video players. The error can be seen in the Chatter Publisher, or the Send Vidyard Email screen.
The Vidyard application permissions have been incorrectly configured.
- Navigate to Setup > Manage Apps > Connected Apps > Vidyard > Edit.
- Under OAuth policies, change the Permitted Users setting to Admin approved users are pre-authorized.
You will need to then grant the appropriate Profiles or Permission Sets access to the Vidyard app.
- Navigate to Setup > Manage Apps > Connected Apps > Vidyard.
- Scroll down to the Profiles or Permission Sets section of the page.
- Use the management buttons to grant the appropriate access to the necessary profiles or permission sets.