Layar is a great way to make your print campaigns come to life with video. In this article we go over the steps to add a Vidyard video to a Layar campaign.
- Login to Layar and open the Layar Creator.
- Edit an existing campaign or create a new one.
- Navigate to a place in your campaign where you would like a Vidyard video.
- Select the Play Video option from the Suggested Buttons.
- Click and drag the video widget to where you would like it to appear in your campaign.
- Enter the Public Download link into the Video URL section. If you don't have the video's public download link, contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Upload a video cover and select whether you would like the video to auto play on the page. Click Save.
- Optionally, resize the widget by clicking and dragging the corners of the widget.
- Click Test to test your campaign.
- Click Publish when you want to publish your campaign.
- You're done! Now when your campaign is viewed with the Layar app your video will appear.
Note: It's good to keep in mind that you will not get analytics in Vidyard for views from the Layar app since the video will be played using Layar's player. If you would like analytics from Layar, you could embed a hyperlink to the player sharing page in your Layar campaign.