With Vidyard's direct integration into Pardot, you can track specific video view data into the custom fields section of your Pardot prospect records.
You'll receive data on each prospect, including:
|Most Recent Vidyard Video||The video your prospect has most recently watched|
|Vidyard Video Viewing Duration:||The total duration of seconds your prospect has spent watching video content|
|Vidyard Videos Viewed:||The number of different Vidyard video players you prospect has watched|
The direct integration creates these fields automatically, so there is no additional steps in Pardot to configure the user interface.
Use this data to create segmented lists and qualify leads.
- A Vidyard account
- Vidyard for Pardot feature enabled
Note: Contact your Customer Success Manager if you do not have this feature enabled.
- Pardot Plus or Advanced edition
- Administrator access to Pardot
Set up Vidyard for Pardot
To set up the Vidyard for Pardot direct integration, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to Vidyard
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Admin > Integrations
- In the Pardot section, provide the username and password for a Pardot administrator account. Please note that a Pardot-only user (not linked to a CRM username) is required to set up this integration.
- Enter the Pardot User API Key. To find the user API key in Pardot:
- Sign in to Pardot.
- In the top-right corner, hover over the account name and click Settings.
- Under My User Information, find the API User Key.
- If you would like Vidyard to create prospects for you in Pardot for known viewers, enter a Campaign ID. The campaign ID should be obtained from the URL bar of your browser when viewing the campaign in Pardot:
- Return to the integrations page in Vidyard by selecting Group > Integrations.
- Enter the campaign ID under the tab for Pardot and then click Sync with Pardot.
Your Pardot organization will be displayed when the sync is successful.
Once the first data push has been made, the data will appear on each prospect record within the Custom Fields area as per the below screenshot:
That’s it! Now that you have successfully configured the Vidyard for Pardot integration, you can begin segmenting and scoring your prospects based on their video views.