Note: the following article describes features and workflows related to the Legacy Vidyard Experience. Refer to our new documentation for up-to-date information.
Record a video from your webcam right into Vidyard.
- From the Content menu, click Players.
- Click + New Player.
- Click Camera < Create from Webcam
Note: If a popup appears asking for access to your camera and microphone, click Allow. If you click Deny your recording will fail.
- When you are finished, click the screen to end the recording session. The video will buffer for a moment while the recording compiles.
- Click Accept to save the video, Re-Record to record a new video (the current video will not be saved), or Preview Recording to view the video again.
- Your video will upload and appear in Currently Selected Videos. It will also be added to your video library.
- Click Save if you want to add the video to a new player. If you do not want to create a new player with this video, click X to close the player wizard.
Note: After you record a video you will see the encoding screen for a few minutes while Vidyard makes sure your video will be playable across many devices.
Your video is now in your Vidyard account and can be found in your video library.