The Vidyard Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues—all in just a few clicks.
You can also use the Chrome extension to delete videos from your account. Simply open the library to remove one or more videos at a time.
- You must have a Vidyard account
Delete a video from your library
- Click on the Vidyard extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on the Videos tab, then select Go to Library
- Open the dropdown menu next to the video or playlist, then click Delete
- You can also select more than one video from the library, then click on Delete at the top of the page.
Trouble finding your video?
Use search bar to quickly locate the video you want to delete
Delete a video from the edit page
You can also delete videos or playlists on their respective edit pages.
Open the edit page for a video or playlist at any time from your video library. The edit page also opens whenever you finish a new recording or create a new playlist.
- From the library, click on the title of the video or playlist you want to delete
- Select Delete, then confirm.